Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Ems graduate part 1

Emily and Emma graduated from grade 5 into middle school today. More pictures tomorrow but here are a few to start us out.

Proud of you both!

Whiskers and I hung out together while Emily finished school and attended a pool party.

He napped and I had fun with a new app called iColorama S.

It's hard to explain but it's in no way shape or form just a bunch of filters like most apps (although there is that) which makes it a lot harder to use but I love it. Someone made an app from scratch and it shows.

A screen shot of the opening screen:

For someone like me who's drawing is very basic it's an awesome way to be artistic. Something you will be seeing more of in this blog as I grow.

&

Pretty sure this my favorite internet cat Maru:

No comments:

Post a Comment