Tuesday 20 May 2014

Between rains

That magical moment when it's still raining a little but the sun is coming out too.

I guess I'd rather see an abandoned pot of flowers dumped in the bush than an animal, at least there's a chance the plant will thrive till winter.

Still kinda sad.

So are these wind blown trees but they're making a comeback.

Manicured rose garden:

Seahorses.

We can still see you:

Started raining again but after some thought...

we moved on.

We're all heading out to pei this summer for a wedding so I'll be working on making a video for the reception which will probably mean you'll see a lot of old family pictures while I work on it. I'm also planning on a peppy squirrel video for Cooper's long car ride so there'll be lots of elf fun too.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment