Wednesday 28 May 2014

Rolling in it

Mary Lynn had a good checkup in Halifax yesterday. Her infection fighters are still very low but a test that she had a month after the transplant showed that Jim's blood has taken over 68% of her blood system and in that regard she is ahead of some time schedules. The goal is for his blood to replace hers 100%

------------

If a walk happens without your good camera did it exist?

According to Harry yes. I'd been fiercely attacked by bugs earlier in the day and so after supper I was just going to leave him on the porch while I took the garbage out but he wasn't having it and took off like a shot. No time to grab the DSLR camera. Luckily I had my iPod in my pocket. Whew!

Harry found a patch of scintillating grass and sidewalk.

Although he is not fond of dogs he is not afraid of them (except Max) and is mostly disdainful of them. Therefore I do not understand why he feels the need to roll in their pee. Perhaps he admires their brazen ability to use the outdoors as a washroom. He himself runs home when that needs strikes for the privacy of his litter box.

Most of the pictures were even blurrier than this because it was getting darker but I still get a kick out of them and am considering designing a font. I figure by the end of summer he'll have contorted his body into every letter of the alphabet.

Off for some cool photo fun tomorrow. You'll have to wait and see!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment