Tuesday 27 May 2014

Soil train

Today I went to an eye appointment in London with my sister Anne. The appointment went well but I can't believe I didn't take any pictures especially of her transplanting cat nip into Harry's cat.

We thought it would be fun to try to plant a clump of grass into the Chippie hole.

Harry was intrigued but when I went out a few hours later the hair plug was no longer in place. Chippie says Pffffffffffffft!

It's a fun challenge to capture forget me nots because they are so tiny.

Apparently they don't have any current plans to mow our lawn this year so I'll have a while to keep trying.

Harrison very much approves of non-lawnmowing as he is not a fan of noise pollution.

Tonight I had the privilege of meeting with a group of friends from high school. I think it's fair to call us the Soil Sisters. That's like Soul Sisters except not.

It all started with a text last week where auto correct changed "should be there" to "soil be there" and it was quickly suggested that people who were planning to soil at the restaurant should either stay home or wear corrective undergarments.

Well because of that text one of us (top left corner) had the bright idea to bring gifts for the rest of us and I opened mine and pulled it out just as the waitress appeared at my elbow.

Yep. Afore mentioned corrective undergarments for all!

It struck me that it looks like a British barrister's wig.

So...

In fact it turns out they came in really handy for one of us on the way home.

Car seat saved from leftover mayhem. All's right with the world.

Except we missed you Grace.

&

1 comment:

  1. Priceless!! Love the barrister shots :)

    ReplyDelete