Friday 23 May 2014

Chippie watch

Harry checks out the cookie stopping Chippie hole every day

But he needs to look just a tad further afield.

That's where I draw the line. Fun as it is to go to the vet with bitten noses and paws I'd like to avoid it if possible.

So we sat like this for a loooong time.

This means you get pictures of whatever I'm look at which is in this case dandelions with ants.

And robins.

Eventually we left and moved on to our old friend the grate.

The lily of the valleys are just starting.

And so are the lilacs.

The wrens have totally taken over this gazebo.

I counted 14 nests.

Lilacs a little further along close to the front of our building.

I've never noticed growth in evergreens.

They look so soft I wish I would've felt them.

This lovely muddy area is home base to a mourning dove couple that I see year to year. This is how close they let me sit to them - no zoom in this picture.

Finally seemed to notice me.

The Smurfette of our squirrel clan?

Almost done! Two days adds up fast in growing weather.

Fun to try to get the picture when the wind is blowing.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment