Sunday 11 October 2015

A two cat walk thanksgiving

As you can see the boy made it outside today. Twice! 






I used the cover of thanksgiving and beautiful weather to sneak in my laundry so not as many pictures today and that's more than okay but I did go out several times because I'm so thankful for knees that allow this!














The barking dog must be away for the whole weekend so I had another shot at the feeder that gets the late sun. 




Really working on learning where to have the exposure when I move the F stop around. (I don't even know if those are the right words I just know which buttons to push.) Wouldn't have gotten anywhere in this tricky light in automatic settings. 














High alert for ants!







I forgot where I had my camera settings at for roses when I swung it around but I like this picture of Harry setting off into the sunset anyway. 


&






No comments:

Post a Comment