Tuesday 6 October 2015

My sister Bo Peep

One of the greatest joys in my life is my sister Karen. It follows therefore that it also gives me great pleasure to follow the things that bring her great joy. Grand Harmony Women's Chorus is one of those. Tonight I attended a rehearsal for an up coming fairytale land egg-stravaganza show starring Humpty Dumpty who is on an epic quest to leave her accident prone life behind and achieve a Christina Egg-uilera level of fame. 

I took many pictures and I promise those tomorrow hopefully along with a promotional trailer for the show but here are just a few to whet your appetite. 








Feast your eyes now on the wonder that is my sister Bo Peep!






So many kudos to the costume making ladies! Judy-Anne made this one. Like I said, many more pictures tomorrow. 


&

No comments:

Post a Comment