Tuesday 27 October 2015

Harry the vampire



Starting to lose my orange backdrop behind the roses. 


But can still find some orange on other trees. 












Seeing blue Jays on a pretty regular basis now but they surely don't stand still. 
























Today Harry tried on his hallowe'en costume. I thought I was being pretty magnanimous letting him wear it as a cape. 





But he pretty much say by the door to go in which is pretty effective because I don't like that background so I gave up easier than if he'd been somewhere else. 


I did get a big kick out of the side-eye he was getting from the rabbit. 





Dude. Put your shirt on right. 
























My brothers are travelling to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. We should be seeing some beautiful scenery on his blog soon!

&



No comments:

Post a Comment