Wednesday 7 October 2015

Velvet

I spent most of my day working on my pictures from Karen's chorus last night, you,can see those on my Facebook wall, but I did take a walk and that means pictures. 





























I have more pictures of Tilly but they are on my iPod which is currently on strike due to that pesky BBM app. Siri still works so I'm playing music trying to deplete the battery after which I assume it'll come back to life. The good news is that it'll play music for 7 hours straight and counting. The bad news is that I don't know the names of most of my favorite songs so I've had it on random play and I have some really weird music in my iPod library due to making kid's movies. A watched battery never dies. 






I'm not sure it's possible to capture how velvety these red roses look - but you know I'm going to try :-)







&




No comments:

Post a Comment