Monday 14 April 2014

Stumped for a title

Well ML didn't climb any trees but she did conquer a stump!

We went to the same parks as last Thursday. I have lots of pictures but this is a picture of me trying to download the pictures. And yes I'm tired because I'm not sleeping well but this old computer was tireder than me. Not a happy pairing.

ML wanted to enter the heaven is for real Palm Sunday cross photo contest so I'll just post those pictures and say good night.

We do have lots of other news, all of it of a cosmetic nature rather than medical, to show you tomorrow.

9am bloodwork tomorrow, pedicures at 2pm then doctor visit at 4. We are a happening pair of ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure ML brings her own instruments. A pedicure is an easy way to share germs.

    ReplyDelete